Infra Uptime as per MSA and SLA guideline
- Site automation
- Alarm compliance
- Beat plan compliance for Cluster Manager and OME Technician
- PM/CM compliance
- Training and Development of field staff
- co-ordination between Estate and Security team on ground
Optimization in Energy cost
- Strict compliance of DTS
- Identifying high Diesel consumption sites and their remedy action
- Rectification/Reduction in EB average bills
- Conversion of rural feeder to urban feeder
- Minimizing EB faults
- Facilitating in converting non EB sites to EB sites
- DCEM Compliance
- DG running hrs. compliance
- Identifying frequent failing sites and corrective action
- Replacement of aged/faulty equipment
- Replenishment of required infra equipment's
- Identifying sites below MSA and corrective action
- Site Hygiene
- Adhering to SOPs
- Ensuring correctly rated equipment's
- Use of PPE by technicians
- Regular training on fire and electrical safety on ground
- EMF Signage Board compliance
Skilled, trained and motivated field staff
- Identifying training needs of field staff
- Technicians/supervisors training on regular basis
- Rewards and recognition
- Meeting and get together on periodic basis
Minimum Educational Qualifications to perform this job
- Diploma/Degree (Electrical/Electronics & Telecommunication)
- Knowledge of basic Electrical Engineering
Skills / Competencies
- Analytical and managerial
- Planning and Organizing
- Negotiation and persuasion
- Team management skills
- Time management
Relevant Experience (Functions, roles, duration)
- 5 -10 years
Hiring Pool (industries, specific organizations from where targeted)
- Power sector
Primary Location: Mumbai
- Operations Organization
- Operations & Maintainenace of allotted sites in a particular area as per company requirements.
- Perform monthly PM of his sites.
- Follow up and close the issues at sites with relevant stakeholders.
- Site Access to Customer as and when required.
- Raise and Close the TT’s in the desired SLA.
- Maintain Uptime 99.99% for his sites.
- Ensures Safety practice is followed at sites.
Qualification: ITI/Diploma/Equivalent qualification
Experience: Fresher- 4 years’ experience
- Create excel templates for data collection and reporting
- Preparation of Daily, Weekly & Monthly Reports for various client specific & operational requirements.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Access
- Should be able to work on Large data sheet
- Data extraction from concern
- Well- versed with V LOOK UP, H LOOK UP, PIVORT CHART, PIVORT TABLE, SHORTCUT KEYS, and FUNCTION KEYS.
Qualification: BCOM/BSC/Any Graduate
Experience: Minimum 6 month in any telecom/Energy/ISP etc Company